Phox Pop magazine Issue 5
Phox Pop magazine Issue 5 is 96 (advertising-free) pages of stories about thinkers, seekers, makers and doers.
Inside, you'll discover:
- A scientist who applied her experience with animals to plants, and found some shockingly similar characteristics.
- An ex-officer investigating what happens to literature and language when it becomes digitised.
- The gender stereotype-redefining research that puts women at the forefront of major innovation in ancient history.
- Plus, learn about the remarkable memory techniques of indigenous cultures.
- And hear from an artist whose university project examined the ambiguity of cancer, and learn about another whose textile art practice is generating confidence and renewed interest in creativity.