Phox Pop magazine Issue 3
Phox Pop magazine Issue 3 is 96 (advertising-free) pages of stories about thinkers, seekers, makers and doers.
Inside, readers will:
- Meet an amateur collector who inspired a state-of-the-art museum, and a man on a mission to right a single grammatical wrong.
- Learn about leading women behind the lens through history, and a banned spirit brought back to life and legality.
- Find out how to create a cybernetic rock star from skin cells, and what it takes to build a new nation from a terra nullius.
- Discover plastic pollution repurposed in the name of art and the environment, and nature reimagined from redacted historical texts.
- Plus, take a lesson in body positivity.